Air Quality Consultant
A significant career opportunity exists for an engineer, scientist or graduate with this specialist environmental consultancy.
Based in Sydney, Todoroski Air Sciences Pty Ltd is a specialist consultancy focused on environmental air quality. Our projects include environmental impact assessments, air dispersion modelling, odour and dust assessments, legal and policy matters and compliance and regulatory reporting.
We are seeking experienced air quality practitioners whose skills would include:
- Strong analysis and problem solving
- High level writing and oral communication
- Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Experience with air dispersion and meteorological modelling
- Knowledge of legislative and policy frameworks pertaining to air quality
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
A position currently exists for an experienced air quality professional. The successful applicant will benefit from working in a growing company in a role with considerable responsibility. We foster a supportive, team environment where you will be exposed to a diverse range of projects across a variety of industries including industrial, power generation, mining, infrastructure and construction, manufacturing and agriculture.
A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Your application will be treated in confidence. Please respond briefly to the above selection criteria and forward together with your CV to:
Personnel Manager, Todoroski Air Sciences